Thursday, June 6, 2013

Moving Images >> CUTS AND SUCH (extension) screening at Pittsburgh Filmmakers on June 13, 2013



Olivia Ciummo, an amazing artist/filmmaker who I go WAY back with, has organized this very cool screening in my hometown of Pittsburgh, PA at Pittsburgh Filmmakers, an organization that I am really proud to have been a part of for many, many years. I am showing a new collaborative super-8 film made with Mrs.Tara Nelson that we have called "Sad Mall" which was inspired by various sad malls around the country. The film is accompanied by an original Casio jam that Tara and I made for the film.  Tara is also screening her mind-blowing 16mm film "Hull." Other folks on the program include Olivia Ciummo, Ross Nugent, Ted Kennedy, Jennifer Montgomery & Michael A Morris + TBA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment